Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Snow of the Holiday Season!

It started to snow at about 3:00 this afternoon. It came down lightly at first, but it's pouring now! 

Amanda's picking out a flake to try and catch on her tongue


Scott enjoying his first NC snowfall. He was trying to be "manly" in this pic HAHA (*edit: We had both been jumping and frolicking minutes before this pic. Appropriate for me, not so much for him.)


And here's some of the other boys from our building. 

All of these pics are from the very first part of the snowfall. I ran inside to get some warmer clothes and left my camera on the couch. I'll post more pics later--EVERYTHING is white, just an hour later! This Georgia Peach is happy today!!

2 comments:

  1. bahahaham they look like they're in a band in that last picture! so jealous of all your snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in other news, I don't know why there's an "m" at the end of my "bahahaha". but it looks awkward.

    ReplyDelete