Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back on My Turf

Lauren came back to Raleigh for the weekend and it was so so so great to see her (reeeunited and it feeeels so gooood!) She came to class with me. We learned that the Hermeneutical Task is to understand the meaning and significance of the written text of Scripture intended by the construction of that text. And then, during a very quiet moment of the lecture, in a room of 96 people...some guy totally farted!!


Lauren and I laughed. Some guy 4 rows up turned and made a grossed out face. The other 93 people in the room acted like nothing happened. Losers!!

She and I then went to see Dinner for Schmucks and it was hysterical. We <3 Steve Carell. We also went shopping at our favsy accessories store, Bijuju. YAY (and thanks, again!) for the birthday gift card!! I bought a very sparkly cross necklace and two flower hair pins (I'm wearing the purple one in my hair right now!!) I LOVE flowers in my hair!

We topped the night off with dinner with my Wake Forest Mom (Lauren's "actual" mom, blah blah blah), the amazing Ms. Liz!! We had a very pretty and delicious meal (crab cakes!!!!!) at Nantucket Grill, followed by an astounding slice of chocolate fudge cake, ohmydang!

It was  a day full of laughter and treats and I love love love my Lauren and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with her while she was home. Totes loves you, forevsies! hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. AAAAHHHH two posts in a row!!! How did I get sooo lucky?!? I love you SO much, and you are so welcome for your gift card... I had fun spending it with you! And I will be updating about our amazing afternoon this week, sooo I may steal that picture from you.

    You're totes my fave homegirl! Obvi. <3

    ReplyDelete