Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Love Spontaneous Weekend Adventures!

Every so often, Kacie and I get to the point where we'd be willing to cut off a body part in order to have a nice, juicy steak. So, every so often, we have "Roomie Steak Night" where we go out and grub on some cow. Tonight was a momentous Roomie Steak Night, because we had a third in our party. (For the record and for future reference, you should feel honored to be included in Roomie Steak Night; As a rule, we don't often include others...) Just sayin'. We put on our fat pants and we don't speak. It's glorious.


Anyway, after dinner, we were a bit wound up and we didn't feel like going home. After sitting in the car and and getting serenaded by Scott to the tune of a Hanson song, we decided to go to the Factory-- Kacie and I have always talked about taking pictures in the fountain and tonight, we FINALLY decided to do it...




Much to our dismay, the ONE night that we ACTUALLY go out there, there's no water in the fountain. Booo! But that's not why Kacie is sad...she's doubled over in pain and dismay because she tripped over that pipe (in the SAME spot, no less) at least three different times!! 




It was worth it, though, because she and I FINALLY got our roommate sprocket pic. 

Then, I decided that I wanted to ride my sprocket like a horse...


...and Scott decided to feed it.

The end.

1 comment: