Monday, September 20, 2010

Modish Monday #1

In efforts to blog more, I've decided to do theme days. Because I like alliteration, from now on we will be celebrating Modish Mondays and I'll be showing all the stuff I think is cute! So! Here we go!!


Recently, I've been missing the sorority life and having reasons to get glammed up, so here are some presh dresses! After writing this blog, I'm lusting for a soiree'!! A girl can dream, I suppose...










    

  







Just give me embellishments and a good ruffle and I'm there! I love being a girl :)

4 comments:

  1. for the record. if i lived closer. i would say let's go buy some dresses and clean up well and go to some diner. i'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So throw a soiree! You could even do Classy Halloween... no costumes, just cocktail dresses and ties. And pumpkin spice EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh!! Classy Halloween!! Sounds totes delish. I like that you're so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete