Saturday, October 23, 2010

Think Pink

In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought I'd make a blog of some of the pink things I use every day. Save the tatas! And in the meantime, enjoy these pics!

1) My pink tumbler. I am constantly drinking water and I like it best at room temperature and out of one of these cups!


2) Sexy Little Things "Noir" body lotion from Victoria's Secret. My fave. All day, everyday.


 3) My school bag. Big enough for my MacBook, Bible, books, pens, protein bar, grapes, and bottled water. And cute, too!


 4) Pink Post-its to cover our peep hole which allows people to see into our apartment as well as it allows us to see out of it. Creepy!


5) Pink devo journal/book and pen. Everyday @ 6:30am...


 6) Enrique's home :)


 7) My awesome wine bottle lamp from my college roomie, Sarah, and the glass from my Bestie, Casey, that holds all of my bobbi pins and hairflowers.


 8) My pink towels and bathrobe.


 9) All of my pink shower products--shampoo and conditioner, Blushing Cherry Blossom and Sweet Pea from Bath & Body Works, my razor, and my pouf.


10) Some makeup.


 11) My iTouch.


 12) The monogram on my rear window.


 13) And finally, showing some Phi Mu and CSU pride (pardon the dead bugs).

1 comment:

  1. awesome idea. and your robe looks... so. freaking. comfortable. haha. love it. i might have to steal this idea from you, just saying... :)

    ReplyDelete