Thursday, January 20, 2011

the 30 Day Challenge--Day 1

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


Fact 1--I love the beach, I love the mountains, I love quaint towns, and I love being the only person around, but I will never be able to live more than a stone's-throw away from the city.
Fact 2--I'm either super quiet and shy or bold and in-your-face. I haven't figured out how to balance the 2 in day-to-day life.
Fact 3--I love cooking for and entertaining a crowd.
Fact 4--I pretty much hate it when others use my bathroom. I keep it tidy and super cute for guests, but I get the heebie jeebies thinking about someone else's butt touching my toilet.
Fact 5--I think I'm more of a sorority girl now than I was when I was actually in a sorority!
Fact 6--I'm a lot smarter than people perceive me to be.
Fact 7--I want to be around children, youth, and students for the rest of my life. I love pouring into others and watching them grow and thrive.
Fact 8--I think I've learned more in the last year and a half than I have in my whole entire life. I also think that I'll be a life-long student. I can't imagine my life without school.
Fact 9--I sleep with the electric blanket on every night, even in the summer.
Fact 10--I love my car but I HATE driving. I also prefer taking my car places (like, when a group of us goes out together), but I never want to drive and I don't really like for other people to drive my car. I hate having to make that decision whenever we go anywhere.
Fact 11--The older I get, I realize more and more how finicky and particular I am. I like to act like I'm laid back and care free, but I am VERY meticulous.
Fact 12--On the other hand, I do tend to be quite spontaneous and adventurous. 
Fact 13--I think I like Swarovski  crystals more than I like diamonds.
Fact 14--It takes me longer to put on mascara than it does to do the rest of my makeup and my hair combined. If I could wear false eyelashes in real life, I totally would.
Fact 15--I'm rejoining orchestra this week. It's been 6 years since I've been on stage and I. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment