Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The 30 Day Challenge--Day 6

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

I don't have a picture for this one because no picture exists. The person I'd like to trade places with is Future Me...as in...me in the future...me in 15ish years. I'd like to see the woman I'll become, I'd like to know the stuff I'm going to know, to see (hopefully!) my husband and kids, and to see what I'm doing with my time so that maybe Now Me could come up with some goals to work toward or some answers to give people when they ask "What do you plan to do after seminary?". I have a lot of questions and wonderings that only God (and Future Me...possibly) knows the answers to. 

Plus, I really don't envy anyone else's life to the point where I'd actually want to trade places with him/her for the day :) My journey is special and unique and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

(Dang...if 12 Year Old Me knew that Now Me would feel like this about our life...I would have been a much more content kid! HAHAHA)

2 comments:

  1. umm, 12 year old you would have been wondering where the JNCO jeans were. delete if this is something the world doesn't need to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHA!!! You're probably right! Some days, when I'm look especially srat, I think to myself "If you would have told me in high school that I would look/act/dress like this at some point in my future, I would have drank a bottle of bleach" LOL

    You're hilarious for saying that. 12 year old me was WEIRD. My parents were awesome for putting up with her and for allowing her freedom, expression, and growth!

    ReplyDelete