Thursday, January 27, 2011

the 30 Day Challenge--Day 8

Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Oh man! I totally couldn't pick just one...or two...or three...so here is a handful of pictures that make me laugh. Enjoy!


Here is a watermelon-0-lantern from Souled Out Summer 2010


Scott's awesome victory dance skills on croquet day in the park (Labor Day 2010)


 HANSON!! I got to meet Hanson! Me and Taylor!!!!


 My cat loved Nicholas! Whenever he would come to town, Button never left his side.
Ever.


A surprise birthday fiesta for my Little at El Vaquero. I'm pretty sure she hated me for this, but if you're having a birthday and you're in Columbus, the El Vaq hat is a MUST! 


Josue and Daniel, two of my second graders. These little boys kept me in stitches the entire year. I miss them, their antics, and especially their stories!


Two more of my second graders, Alejandro and Jennifer. I was convinced that they would get married!


Aaand, I saved the best for last. JoJo and me at the Rankin Halloween party back in '05. Yes, I'm pretending to fart on him. No, it's not ladylike. Yes, I still think it's funny.   ;)


1 comment: