Monday, January 31, 2011

The 30 Day Challenge--Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the silliest things with.

This is an ode to Casey--by bestie, my Little, the other half of my brain. 


Here is a picture of us when we 'bout done lost our minds at the Phi Mu Leadership Conference.


I love this girl so much and we have been through it ALL together. I am so looking forward to continuing our legacy with her little Legacy, Emma Grace, due this May :)


M.O.H.zilla and Bridezilla in the party bus for Bachelorette Party #2

CSU Graduation 

Right after Bob proposed!

One of the MANY, many, many meals we shared at El Vaquero

Bliss putting us in jail (and us showing how many times we may or may not have been sent to Discipline...)

Got along without you before I met you, but I can't live without you now :O)


I love you, Little! Thanks for being silly with me!!

1 comment: